Friday 2 November 2012

Come and say hello...


If you’re going to The Fertility Show at London’s Olympia tomorrow, do come and say hello.  I’m speaking at 11.45 about choosing a clinic, and then chairing a Q and A session with two overseas clinics at 3.30, so do come and find me if you’re there.   If you haven’t booked in advance, you can still turn up and pay on the door.
Piatkus, who publish my books, have very kindly donated some copies of The Complete Guide to IVF to the Infertility Network UK stand where they can be exchanged for donations to the charity, and I will also have some copies of Precious Babies, my latest book about pregnancy, birth and parenting after infertlity.
The Fertility Show is always a really interesting two days, and this year is on track to be the best yet with a fascinating array of seminars and exhibitors from around the world.  If you want to know more about exactly what’s on and when, go to www.fertilityshow.co.uk

No comments: