Friday 4 November 2011

Great first day at The Fertility Show

The first day of this year's Fertility Show was another huge success. I really enjoyed the day, catching up with so many old friends and making many new ones. Seeing all my old colleagues on the Infertility Network UK stand was a treat as always, and I spent some time with my new ones on the British Infertility Counselling Association stand. It was lovely to see the friendly teams from the Homerton, Guy's and Birmingham Women's Clinic, the fabulous women who run Verity, Zita West and her staff and Brigid Moss from Red magazine who has written a great new book about experiences of IVF.

I hope my talk was OK - this year I didn't speak too fast at least, which is one good thing! But I didn't leave enough time for questions - which was one bad thing!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow - come and see my question time with clinics from the US and Spain and find out all you need to know about treatment overseas!

No comments: